Access Roots HR’s 1 hour FREE advice line for COVID-19 related employment law and people management support. This is a one-off offer, open to all social sector employers, funded by our trading surpluses.
EXTENDED OFFER - Social sector employers with income of under £50k pa can receive 1 hour of FREE advice PER MONTH through the furlough grant period, currently lasting until 31/10/20.
Use this to help you to look after your workforce at this time with advice and guidance on furlough leave, COVID-related absence, annual leave, workstation or DSE assessments, stress risk assessments, and information about Employee Assistance Programmes (EAPs) and staff surveys.
CONTROL THE VIRUS
Access Roots HR’s free webinars, documents and tools for managing your workforce through COVID-19:
- Employee Wellbeing and Home Working webinar – 30th April 2020
- Furlough Leave 1 month in webinar - 23rd April 2020
- Managing Your Workforce during the Pandemic webinar – 25th March 2020
- Home working risk assessment
- Home working contract variance letter
- Script for agreeing furlough leave with an employee
- Minimum Redundancy Process factsheet
- Redundancy Selection factsheet
- Statutory Redundancy Payments factsheet
- Employee Wellbeing during the Covid-19 Pandemic factsheet
For our latest Furlough Leave contract variation letters, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAVE LIVESSome resources to help you to support your workforce at this time:
Mind - The mental health charity provides support and advice on taking care of your mental wellbeing, including practical advice for staying at home and useful links to NHS and government sites.
NHS apps library - Find apps and online tools to manage your health and wellbeing including healthy living, sleep and mental health.
Headspace - Free guided meditations to help employers and employees through the stress and anxiety of COVID-19. Also a toolkit for employers.
Chair Pilates session – Free 8 minute easy and effective seated Pilates session which can be done at your desk to relieve workstation tension.
Chair Yoga session – Free 6 minute gentle seated yoga session which can be done at your desk to relieve workstation tension (subtitled).