Our third Toolkit giveaway is a Pre-Employment Checks Toolkit worth £349 jam-packed full of useful guidance, templates, tools and a training webinar to support your social sector organisation!
If you haven’t seen our previous Recruitment and Selection Toolkit giveaways, please click here for more information.
This Toolkit is aimed at helping small social sector organisations to:
- Understand and meet minimum legislative requirements in carrying out pre-employment checks
- Identify the pre-employment checks relevant and proportionate to roles in your organisation
- Carry out the most common types of pre-employment checks for roles in the social sector sector, applying good practice and appropriate flexibility
- Review and record the outcome of pre-employment checks, determine whether the information received is satisfactory and know what to do when it is unsatisfactory
- Treat new employees fairly in line with equality of opportunity, the principles of diversity and inclusion and with transparency and accountability
- Maintain the minimum possible cost and administrative burden balanced against the direct and indirect financial costs of failing to use pre-employment checking effectively.
What’s included in the Toolkit?
- Guidance notes – direction on implementing the Toolkit
- Pre-Employment Checks toolkit training presentation
- Roots HR 1 hour free voucher
Template documents – these are the main templates you will need to implement this process. They are provided in Microsoft Word and Excel so they can be edited and formatted to the way you wish to use them.
- Checklist for pre-employment checks
- Medical questionnaire form
- Reference request template – employment
- Letter confirming the withdrawal of a conditional offer of employment
Training webinar – use this yourself and to train your colleagues on the use of the Toolkit in your organisation
1 hour free voucher – free HR consultancy support from Roots HR in implementing this Toolkit in your organisation, should you require us.