Offer 1 – Enjoy 10% off your next Recruitment Campaign
As we move into the New Year, let us help you find the right candidate for your organisation with 10% discount off our highly successful recruitment campaigns for a limited time only!
Your campaign package includes:
Adverts (unbranded) placed for your vacancy on: Third Sector** / Charity Job / Guardian / Working Mums* / Reed / CV Library / Total Jobs / Monster / Jobsite / Career Builder / Indeed / LinkedIn / Plus many more regional and industry specific boards
- Agreeing and managing the application process, using your in-house styles and processes if requested
- Handling all candidate queries and correspondence
- Agreeing and undertaking the shortlisting process***
- Providing you with a candidate shortlist, ready for your interview and assessment process
- Adverts can run for up to 4 weeks, we recommend a minimum of 2 weeks.
Offers available on orders placed by 5pm, Friday 21st January 2022 for campaigns commencing on or before Monday 31st January 2022.
*Please note Working Mums will only allow flexible or part-time roles on their site **Third Sector is for charity specific roles *** Price includes shortlisting for up to 16 applications; a higher number of applications may require additional shortlisting time at a £89 per hour + VAT (additional fees will only be incurred with your express permission in writing). Terms and conditions apply. Prices are subject to VAT.
Offer 2 – 10% off a review and update of your contract of employment template
Start the New Year off with confidence in your Contract of Employment, ensure it’s up to date and legally compliant. We’re offering 10% off our popular Contract of Employment review and update service.
We will review an existing contract against our model template which includes updates for the Good Work Plan and against our template of compliance against the Employment Rights Act 96. The outcome is two documents:
- An updated version of your Contract of Employment showing our amendments as tracked changes
- Our contract compliance report with our comments against each area of compliance required, on the basis that our tracked changes recommendations in 1 above are accepted
Once you have reviewed both of those documents our quote provides for a final conversation or email exchange with you and a final version of the template being prepared and sent to you.
Offers available on orders placed by 5pm, Monday 31st January 2022.
This price applies to the review and update of one contract template. The review and update of additional contract templates would be at additional cost, which can be provided if requested.