Our fifth Toolkit giveaway is a Probation Toolkit worth £399 jam-packed full of useful guidance, templates, tools and a training webinar to support your social sector organisation!
If you haven’t seen our previous Recruitment, Selection, Pre-Employment Checks and Induction Toolkit giveaways, please click here for more information.
- Design and deliver effective probation procedures and practices tailored to individual organisations
- Guide managers in delivering effective probation processes to maximise the potential and success of new employees in their roles
- Keep records of probation reviews
- Understand and meet minimum legislative requirements at the start of employment and beyond
- Treat new employees fairly, in line with equality of opportunity, the principles of diversity and inclusion and with transparency and accountability
- Evaluate probation procedures that have taken place and use this information to improve recruitment, selection, induction and probation outcomes in the future
- Maintain the minimum possible cost and administrative burden balanced against the direct and indirect financial costs of failing to use probation effectively.
What’s included in the Toolkit?
- Guidance notes – direction on implementing the Toolkit
- Probation toolkit training presentation
- Roots HR 1 hour free voucher
Template documents – these are the main templates you will need to implement this process. They are provided in Microsoft Word and Excel so they can be edited and formatted to the way you wish to use them.
- Letter inviting employee to probation review – no concerns
- Letter inviting employee to probation review – concerns
- Template script for probation review meeting script
- Template script for probation review meeting script_concerns
- Probation review outcome letter – successful
- Probation review outcome letter – extension
- Probation review outcome letter – dismissal
- Performance Improvement Plan template – Probation
- Letter inviting employee to probation dismissal appeal meeting
- Outcome of probation appeal meeting
Training webinar – use this yourself and to train your colleagues on the use of the Toolkit in your organisation
1 hour free voucher – free HR consultancy support from Roots HR in implementing this Toolkit in your organisation, should you require us.