Our ninth Toolkit giveaway is a Personnel Files worth £399 jam-packed full of useful guidance, templates, tools and a training webinar to support your social sector organisation!
If you haven’t seen our previous Recruitment, Selection, Pre-Employment Checks, Induction, Probation, Agile Appraisal, Wellbeing at Work and Pay and Benefit Toolkit giveaways, please click here for more information.
This Toolkit is aimed at helping small social sector organisations to:
- Understand and meet minimum legislative requirements in undertaking personnel filing and retaining personnel documentation
- Identify the records that need to be kept in your organisation
- Structure a hard copy, electronic or hybrid personnel filing system in your organisation, applying good practice and appropriate flexibility
- Determine who should and should not have access to personnel files and how this will be securely and safely controlled
- Treat all employees fairly, in line with the principles of data protection, equality, diversity and inclusion and with transparency and accountability
- Maintain the minimum possible cost and administrative burden balanced against the direct and indirect financial costs of failing to use personnel filing effectively.
What’s included in the Toolkit?
- Guidance notes – direction on implementing the Toolkit
- Personnel Files toolkit training presentation
- Roots HR 1 hour free voucher
Template documents – these are the main templates you will need to implement this process. They are provided in Microsoft Word and Excel so they can be edited and formatted to the way you wish to use them.
- Filing Structure
- Personal Data Document Retention Periods Policy
- Personal Details Form
- Personnel File Checklist
- Staff Privacy Notice
Training webinar – use this yourself and to train your colleagues on the use of the Toolkit in your organisation
1 hour free voucher – free HR consultancy support from Roots HR in implementing this Toolkit in your organisation, should you require us.