Please forward on to Board members in your organisation
You’ll know that charity Trustees and Non-Executive Directors on the Boards of all types and sizes of social sector employers have a duty to ensure the lawful and effective running of their organisations and that this very much extends to the leadership and management of the employed and volunteer workforce. But what is reasonably expected of Board members at the governance level to fulfil those duties in respect of people management, without overstepping the Non-Exec boundary? What can HR offer micro, small or medium-sized not-for-profit Boards?
Our Roots HR Academy, funded by profits from our fee-earning work, is delighted to offer you this FREE and unique bite-size webinar, EXCLUSIVELY for charity Trustees and/or Non-Executive Directors in small and medium-sized social sector employers, written and led by our founder and former CEO Jan Golding. This session will enable you to:
- Understand Board level responsibilities in respect of people management in the organisation
- Know the framework of legal minimums and normal and better practices for engaging employees and volunteers and ways to monitor this appropriately as a Trustee or Non-Exec Director
- Learn how to resource and recruit to CEO and other senior executive vacancies quickly and with least risk
- Know how to understand, drive and monitor organisational performance
- Learn appropriate ways to navigate and resolve difficult workforce issues that you may encounter as a Trustee or Non-Exec.
This event is packed full of sound information and helpful insights, with signposting to lots of free resources and tips from Roots HR’s own Non-Exec Directors. There will be time for questions after each topic and we’ll explain how to access further support for free from Roots HR, both for delegates attending this event and others in your organisation.
This webinar will run twice this summer, with the same content both times: