We have launched the following FREE offerings to support charities and other social sector organisations.
GOVERNANCE AND HR FOR TRUSTEES AND NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS ON BOARDS OF SOCIAL SECTOR ORGANISATIONS
We have opened registrations for our FREE Trustees and Non Executive Directors webinar!
This session will enable you to:
- Understand Board level responsibilities in respect of people management in the organisation
- Know the framework of legal minimums and normal and better practices for engaging employees and volunteers and ways to monitor this appropriately as a Trustee or Non-Exec Director
- Learn how to resource and recruit to CEO and other senior executive vacancies quickly and with least risk
- Know how to understand, drive and monitor organisational performance
- Learn appropriate ways to navigate and resolve difficult workforce issues that you may encounter as a Trustee or Non-Exec.
This webinar will run twice this summer (via Teams), with the same content both times:
- Thursday 6th July 2023, 12 noon – 2pm
- Tuesday 11th July 2023, 4pm – 6pm
FREE TRAINING PROGRAMME
HR FOR SOCIAL SECTOR LINE MANAGERS – Worth £1,495 + VAT
As part of our social impact, Roots HR are offering social sector organisations and line managers the opportunity to apply for a place on our popular and highly effective 8-week, modular training course – HR for social sector line managers.
Via 8 interactive modules, delivered online, we will cover topics including:
- Effective recruitment and selection
- Managing performance
- Managing remote or hybrid teams
- Dealing with change
- Effectively managing sickness absence
- And much more!
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED!
FREE HR SUPPORT
SOCIAL IMPACT FUND
We are offering small charities and other social sector organisations the opportunity to receive free HR support to meet your organisation’s current HR needs. As part of our social impact, funded by our trading surpluses we have up to 40 hours available to be shared amongst small charities and other social sector organisations, valued at £3,960 + VAT!
Examples of the types of support we can provide through this fund can be found here.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!