Our eighth Toolkit giveaway is a Pay and Benefits Toolkit worth £399 jam-packed full of useful guidance, templates, tools and a training webinar to support your social sector organisation!
If you haven’t seen our previous Recruitment, Selection, Pre-Employment Checks, Induction, Probation, Agile Appraisal and Wellbeing at Work Toolkit giveaways, please click here for more information.
This Toolkit is aimed at helping small social sector organisations to:
- Understand and meet minimum legislative requirements relating to pay and benefits
- Understand the importance of treating all employees fairly and consistently, in line with equality of opportunity, the principles of diversity and inclusion and with transparency and accountability
- Understand how to set the salary for a post, the role of salary benchmarking in this and the various methods available to do this
- Understand the purpose of a pay structure or pay scale and when (and when not) it may be appropriate to use one
- Know how and when to undertake a salary review
- Understand the principles of bonuses and their typical use in social sector SMEs
- Understand the use of job evaluation and the various methods available to do this
- Know the various types of employee benefits and how to review effectiveness of these
- Know how to manage pay for temporarily acting up into a more senior role and for temporary or permanent additional responsibilities to a role
- Know how to implement a promotion or lower pay for an employee
- Keep records of employee pay and benefits
- Maintain the minimum possible cost and administrative burden balanced against the direct and indirect financial costs of failing to manage pay and benefits effectively.
What’s included in the Toolkit?
- Guidance notes – direction on implementing the Toolkit
- Pay and Benefits toolkit training presentation
- Roots HR 1 hour free voucher
Template documents – these are the main templates you will need to implement this process. They are provided in Microsoft Word and Excel so they can be edited and formatted to the way you wish to use them.
- Employee benefits
- GDPR Third Party Data Processor contract template
- Pay review outcome letter
- Pay review outcome letter no increase
Training webinar – use this yourself and to train your colleagues on the use of the Toolkit in your organisation
1 hour free voucher – free HR consultancy support from Roots HR in implementing this Toolkit in your organisation, should you require us.