Our sixth Toolkit giveaway is a Agile Appraisal Toolkit worth £349 jam-packed full of useful guidance, templates, tools and a training webinar to support your social sector organisation!
If you haven’t seen our previous Recruitment, Selection, Pre-Employment Checks, Induction and Probation Toolkit giveaways, please click here for more information.
This Toolkit is aimed at helping small social sector organisations to:
- Design and deliver effective agile appraisal systems, processes and practices tailored to individual organisations
- Guide managers in delivering effective agile appraisal to maximise the potential and success of their teams
- Keep records of employee performance and appraisal
- Understand and meet minimum legislative requirements during employment
- Treat all employees fairly and consistently, in line with equality of opportunity, the principles of diversity and inclusion and with transparency and accountability
- Evaluate agile appraisal processes once implemented and use this information to improve recruitment, selection, induction and probation outcomes in the future
- Maintain the minimum possible cost and administrative burden balanced against the direct and indirect financial costs of failing to manage performance effectively.
What’s included in the Toolkit?
- Guidance notes – direction on implementing the Toolkit
- Agile Appraisal toolkit training presentation
- Roots HR 1 hour free voucher
Template documents – these are the main templates you will need to implement this process. They are provided in Microsoft Word and Excel so they can be edited and formatted to the way you wish to use them.
- Agile appraisal FAQs for employees
- Agile appraisal form (electronic and print versions)
- Agile appraisal line manager guidance
Training webinar – use this yourself and to train your colleagues on the use of the Toolkit in your organisation
1 hour free voucher – free HR consultancy support from Roots HR in implementing this Toolkit in your organisation, should you require us.