The documents you need for your workforce
Every organisation engaging a workforce needs some employment or volunteer documentation for legal compliance and to ensure the terms between the parties are clearly understood and cannot be misinterpreted.
We can advise you on the legal and appropriate contractual and non-contractual documentation for your social sector workforce and can ensure you have appropriate documents in place.
We work with you to produce new, or to review your existing, workforce documents for employees, casual or sessional workers or volunteers for human resources and for health and safety. The most frequently requested documents we provide are:
Contracts and agreements
- Statements of Terms and Conditions of Employment (also known as Contracts of Employment)
- Casual (or Sessional) Agreements
- Contracts for Services (for self employed people, freelancers, subcontractors etc.)
- Volunteer Agreements
- Equality and Diversity
- Data Protection
- Acceptable Use of IT
- Recruitment and Selection
- Leave Arrangements
- Performance Management (induction / probation / appraisal)
- Maternity, Paternity and Adoption
- Flexible Working
- Bullying and Harassment
- Recruitment of Ex Offenders
- Staff handbook
- Casual worker handbook
- Volunteer handbook
We can do this in the following ways:
To work with us on introducing, updating or replacing your workforce documentation, please contact us.
Please contact us if you have any questions.