HR toolkit – £995 + VAT
HR only, for small employers
Documents are short, simple and legally compliant.
Suitable for start-up, micro or growing organisations, our Employment Toolkit provides you with all the documents and advice you need to employ and manage your small workforce within the social sector, tailored to the purpose and culture of your organisation.
The Toolkit comprises of:
- Template offer of employment letter
- Written Statement of Main Terms and Conditions of Employment (Employment Contract) that can be used for both permanent and fixed term employees
- Induction checklist
- Personnel File checklist
- Bank Details form
- Leave Record form
- Self-Certification of Absence form
- DSE assessment
- Starting to Employ factsheet
- Checking the Right to Work in the UK factsheet
- Induction and Probation factsheet
- Personnel Filing factsheet
- Retention of Personnel Records factsheet
- Health & Safety Rules
- 3 HR policies based on minimum statutory requirements
- Equal Opportunities Policy plus 2 others from a choice of:
- Absence Reporting & Sick Pay
- Acceptable Use of IT
- Leave Arrangements
HR Advice – document implementation and general
- upto 1 hour by phone or email included
Annual Review Service
From £130+VAT annual fee, we will review and update the documents provided within toolkits to ensure their legal compliance.
To apply for a HR Toolkit, please contact us.
Please contact us if you have any questions.