« Discounts available for SEUK, SEWM, NCVO and GMVSS members, SE Mark holders and students and fellows of the School for Social Entrepreneurs »
Giving Directors and Trustees, leaders and managers complete peace of mind
Our COMPLY advice line enables organisations to comply with employment law and health and safety, and manage those day to day queries, issues and cases arising.
- Operates 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday (except public holidays)
- Delivered by phone and email
- Where you contact us by phone, we will normally respond to you within 4 working hours
- Where you contact us by email, unless you highlight your query as urgent, we will reply over the same or next working day
- Provided by fully qualified, competent and experienced HR consultants.
Purchase COMPLY on an As Required basis, with an amount of hours for a specific project, case or for whenever you need them.
- A detailed timesheet of usage is kept and an update provided to you on request
- Unused time remains on the timesheet for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Minimum purchase of 4 hours
- Additional hours can be purchased as required at the current hourly rate
- Technical accuracy and service quality guaranteed
£79 per hour +VAT
Discounts offered to the following:
- Social Enterprise UK members
- National Council for Voluntary Organisations members
- Greater Manchester Voluntary Sector Support members
- Social Enterprise Mark holders
- Students and fellows of the School for Social Entrepreneurs
Whichever COMPLY option is right for your organisation, you can try before you buy with our 1 hour free voucher.
To apply for COMPLY As Required hours please contact us.
Please contact us if you have any questions.