Our twelfth, and final, Toolkit giveaway is a Managing Underperformance Toolkit worth £459 jam-packed full of useful guidance, templates, tools and a training webinar to support your social sector organisation!
If you haven’t seen our previous Toolkit giveaways, please click here for access to a full suite of HR guidance, templates and training.
This Toolkit is aimed at helping small social sector organisations to:
- Design and implement fair and effective informal and formal Capability policies, procedures and practices tailored to individual organisations
- Guide and support line managers in delivering fair and effective performance improvement processes to maximise the potential and success of their teams
- Keep appropriate records of action taken to improve employee performance
- Understand and meet minimum legislative requirements during employment
- Treat all employees fairly and consistently, in line with equality of opportunity, the principles of diversity and inclusion and with transparency and accountability
- Evaluate performance management and use this information to improve performance outcomes in the future
- Maintain the minimum possible cost and administrative burden balanced against the direct and indirect financial costs of failing to manage performance effectively.
What’s included in the Toolkit?
- Guidance notes – direction on implementing the Toolkit
- Managing Underperformance toolkit training presentation
- Roots HR 1 hour free voucher
Template documents – these are the main templates you will need to implement this process. They are provided in Microsoft Word and Excel so they can be edited and formatted to the way you wish to use them.
- Performance Improvement Plan template
- Informal performance meeting letter with action plan
- Formal capability meeting invite letter
- Formal capability meeting script
- Improvement note or first written warning letter
- Final written warning letter
- Dismissal with notice letter
- Formal appeal hearing invite letter
- Capability appeal hearing script
- Capability appeal outcome letter
Training webinar – use this yourself and to train your colleagues on the use of the Toolkit in your organisation
1 hour free voucher – free HR consultancy support from Roots HR in implementing this Toolkit in your organisation, should you require us.