Our eleventh Toolkit giveaway is a Managing Sickness Absence Toolkit worth £459 jam-packed full of useful guidance, templates, tools and a training webinar to support your social sector organisation!
If you haven’t seen our previous Recruitment, Selection, Pre-Employment Checks, Induction, Probation, Agile Appraisal, Wellbeing at Work, Pay and Benefit, Personnel Files and Managing Leavers Toolkit giveaways, please click here for more information.
This Toolkit is aimed at helping small social sector organisations to:
- Understand and meet minimum legislative requirements in managing sickness absence
- Treat all employees fairly, in line with equality of opportunity, the principles of diversity and inclusion and with transparency and accountability
- Measure sickness absence, understand its causes in the organisation and identify any actions that can be taken to reduce it
- Develop (or review, update) and implement sickness absence rules or a policy and the systems and practices to enable managers to do this well
- Understand the training required for managers who are implementing sickness absence rules or policy
- Retain appropriate personal data and records relating to sickness absence
- Maintain the minimum possible cost and administrative burden balanced against the direct and indirect financial costs of failing to manage sickness absence well.
What’s included in the Toolkit?
- Guidance notes – direction on implementing the Toolkit
- Managing Sickness Absence toolkit training presentation
- Roots HR 1 hour free voucher
Template documents – these are the main templates you will need to implement this process. They are provided in Microsoft Word and Excel so they can be edited and formatted to the way you wish to use them.
- Self Certification form
- Return to Work Interview form
- Attendance Improvement Plan
- Letter confirming end of company sick pay
- Letter confirming outcome of persistent short term absence meeting
- Letter confirming phased return to work
- Letter invite to meeting during long term absence
- Letter invite to meeting to discuss medical report
- Long-term sickness checklist for managers
- Management guidelines on conducting a Return to Work Interview
- OH, GP or specialist referral consent letter and form
Training webinar – use this yourself and to train your colleagues on the use of the Toolkit in your organisation
1 hour free voucher – free HR consultancy support from Roots HR in implementing this Toolkit in your organisation, should you require us.
📢 25% off a tailored Sickness Absence Policy 📢
The pandemic has completely changed the way we think about engagement and attendance at work – but does your sickness policy reflect this? Have you reviewed your sickness absence rules since COVID-19? Act now, get our new FREE Managing Sickness Absence toolkit and save 25% on a Managing Sickness Absence policy, tailored to your organisation. Use our onetime offer code to lock in your discount RHRABS25.
Offer available on orders placed by 29th July 2022.
Terms and conditions apply: Roots HR will complete the work by 16th September 2022 at latest.