Welcome to the Roots HR Information page.
This site gives you links straight to the best free advice webpage available for specific HR topics. Once again, we're the first and the only HR services provider to do this. We intend to grow this page so do tell us what else you would like to see.
We take you only to sites and pages where the information is immediately available, with no need to register. Some of the information is employee-led, with further links to employer-led pages or sites and because we believe these are the best general information pages, we make no apologies for taking you to these.
Of course, no website can to tell you exactly how to implement the law within your business so do contact us for help with this.
Find the info you want by clicking on the relevant area below:
- Resourcing your workforce - paid employees
- Occupational Health
- Resourcing your workforce - volunteers
- Equal Opportunities, Diversity and Anti-Discriminatory Practice
- Parental and Carers’ rights
- Employee Relations
- Ending Employment
- Data Protection
Resourcing your workforce - paid employees
- Employing people
- Right to work in the UK
- Terms and conditions of employment – an overview
- Agency workers
- Employment of ex-offenders
- Criminal Record Bureau disclosures
- Working Time Regulations
- Annual leave
Resourcing your workforce - volunteers
Equal Opportunities, Diversity and Anti-Discriminatory Practice
- Discrimination – general
- Discrimination – age
- Discrimination – disability
- Discrimination – race
- Discrimination – religion or belief
- Discrimination – sex
- Discrimination – sexual orientation
- Discrimination – ex-offenders
- Bullying and Harassment